Airbnb is a travel app that allows you to find unique accommodations anywhere in the world. Gift cards can be used to book stays or experiences on Airbnb.
If you're looking for a unique gift that will help your friends or family members enjoy their travels, then Airbnb gift cards are a great option. But how do they work?
Airbnb gift cards can be purchased online through the Airbnb website or here Airbnb gift cards. Once you've chosen the amount you'd like to give, you can either print out the gift card or email it to the recipient. The gift card can then be used to book stays at any of the millions of Airbnb listings around the world.
One of the great things about Airbnb gift cards is that they never expire. So whether your loved ones are planning a trip next month or next year, they'll be able to use your gift to offset the cost of their accommodations.
If you're not sure how much to give, don't worry. Airbnb has a handy tool on their website that allows you to choose an amount based on how many nights you think your recipients will want to stay.
So if you're looking for a thoughtful and practical gift, an Airbnb gift card is a great option.
If you're looking to buy an Airbnb gift card, there are a few different places you can go. Here are a few of the most popular options
• Amazon - Amazon is a great option for buying gift cards because they offer a wide variety of denominations and they provide free shipping.
• Livecards.net - Livecards is another option for buying discount gift cards. They solely sell e-gift cards (digital) which will be emailed to the recipient immediately.
• eBay - You can sometimes find good deals on Airbnb gift cards on eBay. However, be sure to check the seller's feedback rating before making a purchase to ensure you're getting a legitimate card.
• directly from Airbnb - You can also buy Airbnb gift cards directly from their website. They offer physical gift cards that can be shipped, as well as e-gift cards that can be emailed or printed out.
If you have an Airbnb Gift Card, you can redeem it towards your next stay on Airbnb. To redeem your gift card:
1. Go to www.airbnb.com and log in to your account
2. Click on the menu icon in the top left corner and select "Your Trips"
3. Find the trip you'd like to apply your gift card towards and click "Edit Trip"
4. Scroll down to the "Payment Method" section and select "Gift Card"
5. Enter your gift card number and PIN, then click "Apply Gift Card"
6. You'll see the amount of your gift card applied to your total price
7. Complete the remaining steps to finish booking your trip!
If you've been given an Airbnb gift card, you may be wondering how to check the balance. Here's a quick guide on how to do just that:
1. Go to the Airbnb website and log in to your account.
2. Click on your name in the top right-hand corner of the screen and select "Account" from the drop-down menu.
3. Scroll down to the "Gift Cards" section and click on "Check Balance."
4. Enter the 16-digit code from your gift card and click "Check Balance."
You'll now see the current balance of your Airbnb gift card!
Airbnb gift cards are a great way to give the gift of travel. They can be used to book stays at Airbnb properties around the world, and they never expire. Whether you're looking for a last-minute gift or you want to plan ahead for a special occasion, an Airbnb gift card is always appreciated.