The Sims 4 DLC
The world’s best-selling and fan-favorite life simulator is back! The Sims 4 lets you unleash your Sim’s full potential as you build a world that’s truly unique to you and you alone. The Sims 4 allows the players to explore and customize every little detail from the Sims style and personality to their homes and so much more. Witness the Sims’ ups and downs of everyday life and what could happen when you play out different scenarios that could affect the game’s environment as you progress! Build relationships, have kids, or be frenemies with your neighbor! This simulated world is your oyster. The Sims 4 is currently available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Mac OS, and Microsoft Windows.
Buying The Sims 4 has never been this easy! Simply follow these steps below and you’re good to go:
1. Add The Sims 4 or any The Sims 4 DLC Expansions to your shopping cart.
2. Review your cart and then proceed to checkout.
3. Register or Purchase as a guest.
4. Enter your delivery information (Email).
5. And finally, select your payment method and input the necessary details.
Once you’ve completed the purchase, all you must do is wait for your product link that will be sent directly to your email.
Once the link has been reflected on your email, all you must do is download the game and enjoy hours of fun with The Sims 4.
Installing Sims 4 on your PC will require you to use a game-playing client called Origin. So, the first thing you have to do is go to http://www.origin.com/download on your web browser and install Origin. Sims 4 can run on Windows 10, 8.1, or 7 as long as your hardware meets these requirements:
1. 2 GB RAM at the minimum, but EA recommends at least 4 GB of RAM for best performance.
2. At least 9 GB of disk space
3. If you have a separate graphics card, you'll need an Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 Dual Core 4000+ (or equivalent) processor. If your graphics card is onboard, you'll need a 2.0Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Turion 64 X2 (or better) processor.
Once Origin has been installed, simply login to your EA Games account (or register if you haven’t yet), and once you're logged in, you'll see the Origin dashboard which will allow you to download games. Install Sims 4 using an existing product code. Here's how you can redeem your product key:
1. Click the Origin menu at the top-left corner of the window.
2. Click Redeem Product Code.
3. Enter the product code that came with your Sims 4 purchase. It's a long series of letters and numbers that appear in the confirmation email.
4. Click Next.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to install Sims 4.
6. Open Sims 4 to start playing. Once the game is installed, you'll find it in your Start menu. You can also launch it by clicking it in the My Game Library section of the Origin app.
Activating The Sims 4 on your Xbox One is simple. Just follow these steps and you’ll be good to go:
1. Launch your Xbox and sign-in to your profile.
2. Click the ‘guide’ button on your controller to bring up the guide menu.
3. Open the Xbox store.
4. From the Xbox store, click on ‘redeem a code’ from the options at the bottom of the page.
5. You can now enter your redeemable code here. Xbox codes are 25 digits long. Once you have entered the code it will retrieve your item and you can confirm that you want to accept and redeem it.