You are probably asking yourself right now if there is a first version of one of the most popular simulation games Sims. If you are just a beginner or just starting to play the popular simulation game Sims, you are probably playing the newest version of Sims and it is The Sims 4.
But did you know that before the release of subsequent versions of this popular game, the Sims first rose to popularity which was the first version of the now very popular The Sims 4. The Sims was first released for Microsoft Windows in the year February 04, 2000.
…and since then it has continued to be famous and popular among online players.
This very popular simulation game The Sims is packed with tons of DLC or Downloadable contents. But you can only play it if you already have the base game downloaded.
In this category, we have put together the base games of the popular simulation game The Sims, so you can download them quickly and without any hustle.
You just need to make sure that the base game you want to play or download meets your system requirements.
Buying The Sims base game has never been this easy! Simply follow these steps below and you’re good to go:
1. Add The Sims base game to your shopping cart.
2. Review your cart and then proceed to checkout.
3. Register or Purchase as a guest.
4. Enter your delivery information (Email).
5. And finally, select your payment method and input the necessary details.
Once you’ve completed the purchase, all you must do is wait for your product link that will be sent directly to your email.
Once the link has been reflected on your email, all you must do is download the game and enjoy hours of fun with The Sims.
Installing The Sims on your PC will require you to use a game-playing client called Origin. So, the first thing you have to do is go to http://www.origin.com/download on your web browser and install Origin. The Sims can run on Windows 10, 8.1, or 7 as long as your hardware meets these requirements:
1. 2 GB RAM at the minimum, but EA recommends at least 4 GB of RAM for best performance.
2. At least 9 GB of disk space
3. If you have a separate graphics card, you'll need an Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 Dual Core 4000+ (or equivalent) processor. If your graphics card is onboard, you'll need a 2.0Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Turion 64 X2 (or better) processor.
Once Origin has been installed, simply login to your EA Games account (or register if you haven’t yet), and once you're logged in, you'll see the Origin dashboard which will allow you to download games. Install The Sims using an existing product code. Here's how you can redeem your product key:
1. Click the Origin menu at the top-left corner of the window.
2. Click Redeem Product Code.
3. Enter the product code that came with your The Sims purchase. It's a long series of letters and numbers that appear in the confirmation email.
4. Click Next.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to install The Sims.
6. Open The Sims to start playing. Once the game is installed, you'll find it in your Start menu. You can also launch it by clicking it in the My Game Library section of the Origin app.
Activating The Sims on your Xbox One is simple. Just follow these steps and you’ll be good to go:
1. Launch your Xbox and sign-in to your profile.
2. Click the ‘guide’ button on your controller to bring up the guide menu.
3. Open the Xbox store.
4. From the Xbox store, click on ‘redeem a code’ from the options at the bottom of the page.
5. You can now enter your redeemable code here. Xbox codes are 25 digits long. Once you have entered the code it will retrieve your item and you can confirm that you want to accept and redeem it.